Investment portfolios are customized to meet your needs.
This means we design a specific portfolio to meet your risk and return goals. Although your portfolio is unique, our investment team is driven by a core set of beliefs:
- Broad diversification is important to help reduce risk.
- Asset allocation helps drive long-term results.
- Taxes matter! It’s not how much you make, it’s what you keep. Turnover should be kept to a minimum to reduce taxes.
- Passive strategies are often an important component to help keep fees low and manage risk.
- Know what you own! If an investment is confusing or vague, it may not perform as it was designed.
- Downside protection can be more important than upside gains.
- Time in the market may prove to be more important than timing the market.